The conventional panel end leg desk offers a practical workspace, built with robust, durable 25mm board. It creates a traditional office look without compromising usefulness. Both the worktop and the legs are made out of MFC (Melamine Faced Chipboard) which is a highly scratch and water resistant material, allowing for many years of use. It is also recyclable and biodegradable, making the office more environment friendly. The desk benefits form a two cable management ports allowing for well organised, tidy workspace. The panel legs stand on adjustable feet.
- Choice of matching storage to complement the range
- Create single hot desks or large clusters featuring durable 25mm melamine worktops
- Desktops available in beech, oak, white and walnut
- Durable 25mm melamine worktops with 18mm back modesty panels
- Panel end legs come complete with adjustable feet
- Rectangular desks 800mm deep with panel end legs and two cable access ports