It is important to choose the right office chairs as having the wrong type can create health problems with the spine. Also combine the right office chair with white office furniture will not only give you practicality but an impressive image as well.
To avoid developing or compounding back problems, it is important to have office chairs that support the lower back. There are many office chairs to choose from which can make is a difficult decision. But there are helpful ways to go about finding the right office chairs for your needs.
There are some features that all office chairs have regardless of how you intend to use it. They are: Adjustability, Seat height range, Backrest, Seat depth and Stability.
According to DSE Assessments which should be reviewed on a regular basis, there are a few questions to concern when choosing the right office chairs. These are:
- Is the office chair comfortable?
- Can you adjust the backrest height and angle so that the bulge of the seat is in the small of your back?
- Does the seat pad give good support without too much pressure to the back of your legs?
- Can you adjust the seat height so that your shoulders are relaxed and your forearms and wrists are about horizontal when typing?
- Are your feet flat on the floor or on footrest?
With these questions in mind you will be able to choose the right office chairs that will supports the lower back and evokes good posture.
Here at A1 Office furniture we specialise in white office furniture and a large range of office chairs, all stocked for ready for you at your convenience. We also have experts on hand to give you all the advice you need when finding the right office chairs for your business and space planning design for white office furniture.
So for a complete range of white office furniture and office chairs visit the website or call for free advice. We also offer office space planning to provide the best set up for your office. 0845 450 8095